From Lesce we set off towards Radovljica. Before Radovljica we turn right in the direction of Kropa. Along the main road we continue across the Sava, through Lipnica. At the first next junction we turn left and after a shorter climb we continue straight on. Before the forest the asphalt road forks. We continue right and descend into Kamna Gorica, where we turn left. Along the main road we go through the village, and then at the first junction we turn left. After a shorter climb at Zgornja Dobrava we turn right towards Srednja Dobrava. Along the main road we continue through Srednja and Spodnja Dobrava and Prezrenje. After the descent to Podnart we immediately turn sharply left towards Zaloše and along the railway we continue to Otoče. At the railway crossing we turn left. In Mišače we turn right into Globoko. From the main road through Globoko, soon after the railway bridge, we turn right. A narrow asphalt road along the stream brings us to Mošnje. At the junction in Podvin we go straight on and return to Lesce via Zapuže and Hlebce.
From Lesce you can fly over Upper Carniola. In Lesce there is an airfield where it is possible to fly over the places of Upper Carniola.
The medieval town of Radovljica grew up in the 14th century on the river terraces above the confluence of the Sava Bohinjka and the Sava Dolinka. The medieval wall with a defensive ditch encircles unique examples of medieval architecture in Slovenia – the Radovljica manor, the church of St Peter, the Šivec house, the Mali house with a pillory and the castle park. In Radovljica is the only town hotel Grajski dvor, the work of the architect Ivan Vurnik. The hornbeam avenue (from the hotel towards the old town centre), beside which lies the tomb of those who fell in the Second World War. The avenue is a remnant of the manor's Baroque garden, which the Thurn-Valsassina family had laid out in the 17th and 18th centuries. The late medieval defensive ditch has been restored in recent years (entrance into the old town centre). The upper town gate (entrance into the old town centre), which was once guarded beside the drawbridge by a vaulted defensive tower. The central town square has on each side beautifully maintained monuments of medieval and Renaissance burgher architecture. Radovljica is the birthplace of Anton Tomaž Linhart; his birth house from 1634 can be seen. You can also visit the Lectar house, in which there is the oldest Radovljica inn. The entrance portal, from 1822, is the work of the well-known stonemasonry workshop of the Kocjančič family from Črnivec. The manor in the old town centre was originally connected with the hornbeam avenue by a wooden corridor, and later by an embankment usable still today. The original Ortenburg castle was rebuilt after the earthquake of 1511 by the then tenant count Dietrichstein, and a century later it was additionally extended by the counts Thurn-Valsassina. On the ground floor today there is the Music School, on the first floor the Beekeeping Museum, which shows the heritage of Slovenian beekeeping. Here there is also a museum presentation of the life and works of Anton Tomaž Linhart. The church of St Peter was built 750 years ago in Romanesque style. In the middle of the 15th century it was rebuilt and enlarged.
The parish church of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross at Srednja Dobrava stands outside the settlement of Srednja Dobrava by the road that leads towards Mišače. The church came into being in the 17th century, and later it was rebuilt several times. On the western portal is the year 1891, which marks one of the rebuildings. An independent chaplaincy at Dobrava was founded at the end of 1788 – the baptismal register begins on 16.